Alison’s Relocations Inc. takes seriously the privacy of those that visit our website and committed to taking all reasonable steps to ensure any information provided to us is handled in a safe and secure manner. This policy defines our practices regarding the collection and dissemination of information you provide to us and that can be linked to a specific individual.
By accessing this website http://www.alisonsrelo.com, you acknowledge the terms and conditions expressed herein. We reserve the right to change this policy at our sole discretion and without notice.
Collection of Personal Information
We rely on many sources of information to understand and meet our customers’ and potential customers’ needs and to fulfill our business objectives, including Personal Information that may be collected by the Alison’s Relocations, Inc. Companies or our agents, dealers, van operators or other representatives or third-party companies authorized to act on our behalf (“Representatives”).
“Personal Information” may include your name, street and email address, phone number, and may also include financial information, such as credit card or other bank account data. In the case of moving and storage services, this information may also include your origin address and destination address, details about the nature of the goods being shipped, and the names and contact information for other persons involved in the shipment or authorized to provide direction on your behalf. We limit our collection of Personal Information to that which is necessary for its intended purpose.
The sources of Personal Information may include:
- Information you provide to us or to our Representatives in person or on the telephone
- Information provided when you visit the Websites or communicate with us by email;
- Information that you may supply to us in written or electronic surveys;
- Information about your past transactions with any of the Corporations companies;
- Information from consumer reporting agencies; or
- Information from anyone that you have authorized to provide such information to us.
- When a user visits our website, we collect information about the visit that does not identify the user personally. We track information such as the domain from which the user is visiting and the user’s browser type. We also collect specific information regarding the user’s session on our website. This includes items such as the date and time of the visit and the pages viewed.
Sometimes we ask a user to voluntarily provide personally identifiable information (PII). This information generally includes, but is not limited to, name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number. We request this information when the user requests one of the following:
- To respond to an inquiry or quote request
- To correspond with us
- Or any other such activity that we deem necessary
Alison’s Relocations Inc. does not collect any personally identifiable financial or health-related information. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from or about a child without consent from the child’s parent(s) or guardian(s).
Non-personally identifiable information (non-PII) is collected to allow us to analyze how our website is used and to improve the content and service the website provides.
- We use reasonable measures to safeguard the security and integrity of your Personal Information through procedures and technology designed for that purpose. For example:
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information.
- We regularly assess our security standards and procedures to protect against unauthorized access to Personal Information.
- We maintain Personal Information only as long as needed for legitimate business purposes, or as required by contractual or legal requirements.
- We limit access to Personal Information about you to those employees and representatives who need to know that information to provide our products and services to you.
- You should always safeguard your own Personal Information by protecting any passwords or other identifying information used to access your account with Alison’s Relocations, Inc. and by safely disposing of any records or reports that are no longer needed.
Alison’s Relocation Inc. utilizes industry standard methods and mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information. We have put in place appropriate, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Alison’s Relocation Inc. website may contain links to other websites. We neither control nor endorses external sites and are not responsible for the content of such sites. This policy does not cover the privacy policies and data collection practices of these external websites.
310 East 1st Avenue,
Anchorage, AK 99501
Phone (907) 345-9934 | (888)349-9934